blood on my mind
[html]

OOC: sorry for getting back late

Nyx's teeth sunk further into the doe's throat as the life faded from her. Her own wound the creature left her had hurt, but she ignored it, putting her main focus into the kill. Underneath the doe, Nyx could tell Alaki had latched on, further tripping the doe. Yet, she still stumbled forward, gripping onto the life that she held onto. The life of her eased out as she lowered herself to the ground on her forlegs. Nyx felt the snow's embrace on her feet as she still held onto the doe's throat. The doe was breathing heavily, trying to take in air through a ruined windpipe - to Nyx doing.

Just as Nyx was about to let go, Liev came to her side. He struck the doe with a powerful clasp of his jaw on the throat, finally the end of her life. It was good that she not suffer, so the body could remain still warm in the harsh winter. She finally let go when Liev gave the doe a good shake and the creature's life returned to where it came. Looking to Liev she noticed the blood by his cheek, and his eye closed. The looked like it hurt, thought Nyx just as her own side started to hurt where she was kicked by the doe in her struggle against the pack.

Nyx gave a low nod to Liev for his speech and courage during the fight as well as to Alkai. She saw Liev take off to get his own supplies he had put down before the fight. As much as Nyx was grateful for having the first bite with Alaki, she wanted to get her own supplies to take some of the animal part to use such as the fur and hooves. “I'll be right back, I need to get my pack. You can enjoy first bite.” She spoke to Alaki as she toke off towards the caves to get her own supplies. While running, her side began to ache. She knew that after this she would have to go home and rest her side a day or two to give it a chance to heal itself. Reaching the caves, she found her knife, belt and jewelry lying on the rock she had left it. She willed her body into Optime form so she could cut it's hide properly. Otherwise it would have been rather messy in lupus. When the process was done, she attached her belt, sash and jewelry. She sprinted back to the kill as her side gave her more pain in her now changed form. As she returned to the kill, she knelt down on one knee and began to cut its hide with her knife.

<style>
.nyx-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.nyx-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.nyx-a01 b {color:#670234; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.nyx-a01 {background-color:#a57e98; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... ximage.png);background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.nyx-a01-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.nyx-a01 .inner { height:220px; overflow:auto; margin:40px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread