Birthday Wishes, Apology Kisses
[html]

WC: 188 Calming down~

Something about hearing those precious words from him made her breath catch for a moment. It was the very best thing about her entire life in D'Arte, having been able to hear that. Finally mine. She smiled that beautiful smile again. Worth every painful moment. Her arms went around the back of his neck, and lost in her girlish emotions, the girl pratically pounced him, kissing him again.

...everything that's happened... happened for a reason. I heard it once said that love has its way of finding you in the least expected times. I promised myself I'd never fall in love again... She pulled back, teasingly nipping at his lower lip as she did, then smiled at him. I'm so glad I did though.

Deciding to get comfortable, she adjusted herself so she'd lean on his front, either on or between his legs, left shoulder towards him, head on his chest. "I was mean last night. If you want, you can stay the night tonight. We'll go for that walk, and then come back here and have dinner." She looked up at him, calmly curious. "Unless you're busy...?"

<style>
.sky-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-d04 b {color:#091F2C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-d04 {background-color:#6DA2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skytab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20333E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
.sky-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread