A cold friend indeed
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/I ... fodils.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Her struggling was working and soon he was finally off her. little … ohh there were words she could call him, but she wouldn’t she sat up on her knees giving him a look that showed him she did want to call him a few bad words.

No fun when you know how to pin me down like that. I can’t get out of that!

She pouted. And she couldn’t anyone could easily take advantage of her, she was not the strong type of girl, though she had spirit of one. She looked at him to see what he was thinking but he wasn’t really showing much in emotion. He sat up and mentioned some food… yes food sounded good. She smiled, glad for the topic change.

Yeah I need to warm up, so… what kinds of trouble have you been getting yourself into lately?

She asked as she stood, wiping the snow and the slush her body made from the snow. Yes it was definitely time to go inside, it was starting to feel cold now that she was a bit wet. Her creation would have to wait for a while. She was still not as lively as she had been before her last visit here… but that was not her fault… or she tried not to let it become her fault. She still did everything she could to keep herself happy. She wondered what Gotham would do if she told him… only her mother knew… but she wouldn’t just blurt out something like that especially to cause any trouble.

Table by Ithen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread