Unlikely Events
[html]

It is fine, I have gotten back to school and have been busy, and I have not been feeling good, so I'm kind of slow to. This a new table XD I like it. 522

Itzal liked having himself surrounded by the trees, and he liked being near the lakes. He was one who was ok in secluded areas, away from a big pack, or even a small pack. He was still adjusting to pack life. He enjoyed it, but he was someone who was guarded. Letting others get close meant letting others get in. And the wounds that could be the most fatal, were the ones that happened on the inside. He had learned that from an early age. So he was ok being out here by himself.

But he wasn't out here by himself. This female was here, and she had apparently developed some kind of interest in him. Though it was one out of pure curiousity, not one for any feelings towards him. He heard a light brush as he heard her start to retreat, then nothing. She must have moved out of his hearing. He looked back and then noticed she had moved back some. Her hackles were raised and he sighed. He figured she had to know he saw her, so he moved closer, but keeping his distance. He was rather annoyed that his scar was visible, since it was a rather personal one, but it did not matter now, and would probably be of no interest to her. He watched her get more and more aggressive, and then she stepped towards him. He kept his face calm and smooth, watching her closely, but not letting any emotion show on his face. He never underestimated his opponent, and this girl seemed ready to fight, though it seemed more out of fear. That made it more dangerous, when people attack out of fear, they are not thinking straight and can do somehting stupid that could be very bad for both of them. He would either have to kill her if she attacked, or hurt her enough to stop her. He figured it would be better to defuse the situation before that happened.

"Calm down. You have no reason to be so edgy. After all, you were the one spying on me, if anyone should be upset, it is me. And as you can see, I'm not. I'm not going to attack you, if that is what you think. I would rather not fight you, since it will end badly for one of us, and either way, the other one will probably come out wounded as well. Take a few breaths, and tell me your name, unless you are afraid I plan on trying to rip your throat out while you talking, while I'm in my optime form, and you are sitting there in Secui and could easily over power me with your weight advantage and strength." He said it all without emotion, he was indiffrent. He just watched her, relaxed, while looking for any sign that she was going ot attack. He could dodge if he saw it coming, and slip around her to his pouch where is knife was resting. Then all he would need was a shot at her heart, or throat. He just hoped it did not come to that.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread