Cold Like Fire
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table4.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Gaël looked over the she wolf as he came closer to her. She was just as beautiful as the other she wolves he had seen in the area, especially the one he met around her. He wouldn’t be surprised if a male had already claimed this one as his own. She came over to her and watched his shadow tower over her own. The giant found it hard to believe sometimes that he was much bigger than almost all of the other wolves around here. He smiled as she turned to him and apologized. ”There’s no need for that my dear. I should not have snuck up on you like that. It was rather rude of my. I should have known this would happen.” He backed away so he was not towering over her as much.

Gaël was glad to see that she was doing alright considering that he had caught her in such a bad mood. He waited until she was done speaking before he introduced himself to her. ”Well it’s a pleasure to meet you Miss Skye. I am Gaël morte dre Soul. I’m afraid I am not part of any pack. I am searching for my sister. I wish to speak with her before I make any decisions.” The giant gave her a small bow before he looked to the lands behind her. ”So tell me dear, what brings you all the way out here? You know what I am here for.” The male yawned as he stretched out his limbs. He wondered if this she wolf know who Orin was and wondered if she had been around. He wagged the tip of his tail as he waited for the angel to speak. He was sure that she knew about the pink haired angel and couldn’t wait to see her again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread