A bit of Dust
[html]

+3 OOC: I'm so sorry for the wait ; ; had lots to do and try to get a few threads up and running with other people, i should make them bug you RAWR!!

As they moved Moth let him know that he heard Shaw playing before. Shaw smiled at the compliment. He did enjoy them quite a bit especially from those who did not know him very well.

Thank you! I cannot wait to see what you have in store, perhaps we can employ you for a mural of some sort?

He looked at the male to see what he thought. The trees grew thick from here as they came to the “border” of Thornbury, which had two entrances, one from the field side and another from the forest side. They would travel through the forest side, and soon found themselves ducking through tall wild bushes and a few low hanging trees to their hidden little town.

This is Thornbury my good friend.

Shaw said waving his hand around at the small town, right now they could only see a few of the buildings, though there were more. Shaw turned to the young man not about to let him think he ignored his comment of where he came from.

No need to apologize, we have a few people where that have different accents. And highlands of Scotland huh? That’s pretty far away! Well you may fit in, I think we have someone who’s from Italy, and another from Russia,

He said. The pack was diverse in so many different ways and this was what made Shawchert happy. He patted the man lightly on the shoulder and continued on.

We have some houses that are free for the use. So if you prefer to live in a house you have a good few pickings, I have not repairs every single one of them… and I think some need to be burned to a crisp.

He thought of the old grocery store that smelled of nothing but long gone rotted food. It was nothing but mold in there, and was of no use to the pack.

But you are not obligated to live here, there’s plenty of dens in the forests if that makes you feel comfortable, and some more hidden houses and clearings if that’s what you prefer

Shaw did want to make the young man feel as comfortable as possible, just as he wanted to make all of his pack as comfortable as they could be.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread