I'll be here forever - Dahlia de Mai pack
[html]

Im rambling a bit Tongue your avatar is awesome.

I'll be waiting here to meet you

Colibri nodded as Cercelee’s soft words reached her soft, ashen ears. Maybe more would actually come. Even though this female was enough company, it would never hurt having more around. Something gnawed at Colibri, but she could not put her paw on what it was(haha, since she did not have fingers). Colibri did not doubt they would make it on their own either. She had lived life and knew how to, both alone and in groups. Her days as a beta of Clouded Tears were far from forgotten, and a part of her actually missed it. It had been good feeling responsibility and being able to drown herself in work when she was down emotionally. Being too much on her own made her depressed, because there was nothing else out there than sad thoughts and memories.

Her pale ears caught the nearby howl(not very hard to hear as it was so close), and surprise rose as she turned around. The canine was actually dangerously close, and the silver eyed female was quite surprised he had managed coming that close without being discovered. True, The two white ladies had been sort of chatty as they had made their ways, but it was far from a proper excuse. A howl could mean many things, but she could not recognize the male’s voice as all, and therefore doubted it was an actual wolf from the lands eaten by fire. Colibri gave Cer a warning glance, before slowly beginning to pad towards the wolf, that was to be found just a little bit out of sight from the direction they had come.

As the male came into view, Colibri slowly stopped and stared at him, finding his mix of color very interesting. Dominating black and white, a quite charming mix that gave him a non threatening look. That was what Colibri’s thoughts said at least. Nevertheless, looks lied, she saw it happen all the time. The ivory ex-Storm member flattened her ears halfway and let her tail rise a bit and fluff up. She was of course smaller than the male, being underneath average as a female as well for that matter, but she too could be dangerous. She loudly made her appearance, letting him know she was on her way, and stopped on a decent distance.

Black and white was accompanied with two blue orbs. Colibri was on guard, but she was not being unfriendly, as her youth days as an arrogant youth was over many years ago, and Cer actually mentioned she hoped there would be more. Three was not nearly enough wolves to create a pack, she was aware of that, but three wolves together worked better than two, at least when it came to hunting. It all depended on personality of course, although if he wanted to come with them, she would not object. He woke up her natural curiosity, and her first move was to place a delicate smile on her ivory lips, although it did not reach her cool, gray eyes. “ You called, and I answer. Can I be of any assistance?” Colibri had no reason to act like a boss upon grounds she did not (yet) see as her own, so at this point the male and the female was equal, and she would treat him properly.

Dying to meet you

[/html]

Messages In This Thread