I'll be here forever - Dahlia de Mai pack
[html]OoC: Tee hee, thankies! ^3^ I drew him like that forever ago...

BiC: Slay couldn't keep the smile of relief from his countenance. The wolf who approached him did not jeer or snarl, she did not command him to leave, she did not immediately comment on his pelt - though surely her eyes swept over it. And best of all, of course, she was female... Since his nostrils were so overloaded with the scent of smoke and things burning, just from passing through the nearby land, he had not bothered to properly scent the tracks he'd followed. Really, he had been incredibly careless about the entire affair, but hey - he was exhausted! At least, that was his internal excuse. He could have had his throat ripped out by these two, should they have turned on him...

"I do believe so, dove. You see, I'm a newcomer to these parts, and I could really use some companionship. Perhaps you wouldn't mind me tagging along...?" He had a pleasant speaking voice, with a touch of mischief in his lilting tone.

He rose to his paws, the difference in their size becoming quite apparent. The ebony and alabaster furred male had a broad chest and powerful build, adding to his slightly-larger-than-average height. Slay however had no intention of intimidating the small female, and kept his ears and tail at a respectfully low angle. He tilted his head slightly to one side, curiously inspecting Colibri. Silver eyes. And she had arctic fur like him... Again, what irony, after traveling so far from the snowy homeland. She seemed quite wary, in juxtaposition to Slay's almost recklessly nonchalant attitude. And she was so little... Should she really be traveling in such small company? She mentioned nothing of a pack or rank, and did not have the semblance of an alpha. He could not see her companion well from this distance, but the other wolf did not seem particularly large or fearsome... Hm. An interesting state of affairs. Fate had a funny way of working things out...

"You're rather cute up close. By the way, m'name's Slay. A pleasure to meet you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread