I'll be here forever - Dahlia de Mai pack
[html]

I'll be waiting here to meet you

Colibri tilted her head slightly to the left as a response was given verbally. What she had expected was not quite this. A newcomer that wanted to tag along with the two of them. She picked up the charm in his voice with unnatural ease, but knew from experience that the sleek charming gentlemen could be among the worst. However, letting go of the natural hostility that always seemed to rise within her was necessary. As he rose to all four paws, he reminded her of how fragile her body was. She had similarities to a glass figure, so fragile looking, and it was also possible to see that she needed slightly more meat on her bones. She was doing better now than when she first had arrived at the Storm’s borders, but it took time rebuilding her resources. The obvious submissive acting of the male was making things flow in his favor.

Cercelee was about same build as Colibri, and if possible even a slight bit less than that again. Instead of muscles, they could relay on other abilities. Size was not everything, it was how you used it. The next words that escaped the oddly colored male made the four year old female furrow her eyebrows in a sort of surprised disbelief. Colibri was very aware of the fact that she was no longer the beautiful youth she used to be, although she could be halfway compared to a wine, improving by the years. She suddenly felt old, just like when Cercelee revealed that she had a granddaughter. How odd, because she felt the same as she did three years ago, she just had a few more mental scars and memories. Else from that, she was the same, was she not? Her body was healthy and strong besides the fact that she could need a few more pounds. Else from that,.. Would she soon be ready for being disposed of?

Age and females. It was impossible to run away from that very subject. However. His name was Slay, and she wondered how well that name fitted him. Her face had remained calm and cool, with the exception of the reaction to his comment on her appearance. She decided to let her little smile stay, playing in the corners of her mouth. ” Thanks, but I could easily be your mother, dear.” That was probably true as well. Of course, he was not many years younger, she could say that much, but she had only been around twelve months old when she carried her first litter. It had happened too quickly, and apparently with the wrong male since Acid had abandoned her not long after, taking with Laruku. Laruku, had he made it? His scent had still been part of Clouded Tears when she had passed her former home approximately one week ago.

” A pleasure to meet you too then, Slay.. I am Colibri.” The snowy ’doe’ threw a glance behind towards Cercelee’s position, and shrugged a bit. ” I suppose it could not hurt with a bodyguard. ” Gentle silvery eyes returned to the male.

Dying to meet you

[/html]

Messages In This Thread