I'll be here forever - Dahlia de Mai pack
[html]
At Colibri's wry retort, Slay flashed her a wink. "Who said age had anything to do with it?" The ivory-furred luperci didn't look all that old, to be honest. She just seemed world-weary, which is a very different thing in Slay's eyes. That just meant she needed something new in her life. And she was attractive, in a defensively fragile sort of way.
He then stretched luxuriously and yawned, already at ease in the two females' company. This should be fun! The younger wolf was drawing near as he relaxed, and he saw with a slight note of surprise that the two could be related... With their age difference, and the obvious similarities in their markings and build, could they be mother and child...? Slay dismissed the idea, though, because surely that would've been part of their introduction. Anyway, he wasn't one to point out resemblances. He'd had enough of his own family and of being recognized.

"So, Colibri and Cercelee... Such lovely names, for such lovely ladies. It will certainly be my honor to accompany you both, as your bodyguard and your boon companion." He met Cercelee's lazy smile with one of his own, and gave a friendly swish of his thick-furred tail. His pale blue eyes traveled back and forth between the two for a moment, silently committing them to memory in case they were separated in this unknown land. Then he yawned again, giving his heavy pelt a shake to try and wake himself up. He was always so tired... At least he had made it through the intros...

"Hm. My dears, now that we've been acquainted, have you any plans worth sharing? Are you two traveling together, or do you intend to remain in this place? I'm with you either way, of course, as I've got nothing else going on."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread