I'll be here forever - Dahlia de Mai pack
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

I probably won’t post again until Styx or someone else does, so if you guys want to keep going you can just skip me, unless you guys ask Cer questions or there is something interesting I need to comment on.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

Navy eyes stayed fixed on the newcomer. How eager he was to stay with them, he all but pledged his life to the two of them, it was a strange feeling. Yet, hadn’t she done the same thing, following Colibri blindly. Cercelee understood why anyone would want to bind themselves to another. Anyone, just to keep from being alone any longer. Just so that when you traveled, the sound of other footsteps would drown out your own. That was the part of traveling Cer had hated most, listening to her own footsteps, sometimes it was the only noise that she heard for a while. The loneliness of the noise drove her batty at times, and it was nice just to have the others, if only for their footsteps.

Of course Cercelee was interested in more than their footsteps. Voices to talk to, bodies to stay warm against should the night grow unbearably cold. Companions. Someone other than herself to care about. Her eyes turned up towards Colibri, as she spoke of their freedom. That too was a nice feeling, knowing that they could do whatever they wished, and now she had not only one, but two people behind her, two to support her, as she would them. Life was easier if you had someone to pick you up if you fell, to pick up the slack if you grew tired. Perhaps life really was turning for the better now, bright colored flowers that grew out of the fertile ash left by the destructive flames. Turning back to Slay, she added her own ideas, oh, in her mind she had plans for these lands, but three alone could not keep other wolves from moving in. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could stay here though? Keep these lands for ourselves?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread