I'll be here forever - Dahlia de Mai pack
[html]

Sorry for being late, but I was on a little trip out of the country. Back now. Lets go! Tongue

I'll be waiting here to meet you

It would have been wonderful to stay, and the newcomer male agreed, Colibri nodding into the empty air, gray eyes drifting along with the breeze gently touching the overgrown fields. Her ears flattened slightly, the possible future staring at her like a wild and cruel beast, sneering. The beast retreated as the black and white male excused himself and collapsed into the ground. Colibri shook her head and flicked with her ears, wondering if her mental absence had made her miss out on something. The rhythmic breathing of the fallen beast revealed another world that only the male could see, but Colibri had never ran into a victim of narcolepsy.

Her thoughts were once again disturbed when a well known female entered the scene and called her name. How Hanna still could care so still puzzled the silver eyed wolfess, but she did not let guilt overwhelm the happiness of still being appreciated by others, and Hanna had always been there when Colibri came back, supporting her, being a family. A smile erupted as the white female's eyes saw that the family member was unharmed, although the beautiful black fur had suffered great losses. Although the male's condition troubled her, she moved quickly to her litter mate, muzzle trailing the burned on Hanna's head and settling in her neck, where some fur was untouched. Ash filled her nostril together with burnt fur and a hint of melted skin. Still, she was alive.

" Hanna, thank you for being alive. Are you okay?"

Dying to meet you

[/html]

Messages In This Thread