I'll be here forever - Dahlia de Mai pack
OOC; Sorry for the quality, but I want to finish this thread and get the pack up and running asap >_<

IC;
Hanna wept quietly, but Colibri remained silent, her eyes dry. The stench of burned fur stung in her nose, but she let it burn and tried to offer whatever comfort it was letting her sister lean on her. Colibri had not lost anyone in the fire, not anyone she knew of anyways, so her heart did not weep. A shout from the passed out male brought her back to the setting, and she slightly shifted her weight around, face turning slightly toward the male and Cercelee that had moved up next to him. Nightmares possibly? He spoke to Cercelee and Colibri looked away, a slight smile erupting on her lips. She could of course have given the newfound male some comfort and support of some kind, but it would be far more interesting if Cercelee could be given the task. The white female gave a silent chuckle that only she could hear.

Hanna moved away from her, and the white wolfess turned towards the rest of the wolves. Four wolves, not bad. It was promising. Susquehanna’s voice sounded, and Colibri eyed the other female. She wanted to catch up. “ This handsome drowsy male is Slay, and the lovely ivory lady is Cercelee. “ They could of course have said so themselves, but Colibri was eager to be with Hanna, just the two of them. Just for a little while. If it went as she hoped, Cercelee and Slay would not disappear. “ I apologize, but I would like to get a moment with my sister, catching up, realize the damage that has been done to our family and friends by the fire.. We will catch up with you later, just stay around and maybe some more will show up, and we can create a life here worth living.“

A last faint smile before the snow white female turned around and moved into the unclaimed territory, knowing her sister would follow her. And if not, then she would get some time for herself, think about the facts Cercelee had revealed to her a few days earlier when they had first met. This world was a strange one.

Messages In This Thread