Going through the motions
[html]

TAABLE!

Just as Siku had assumed, the larger wolf beneath her was unharmed. The white wolf glanced down at him, catching a look with such intensity Siku found herself flustered again. There was something about him, and Siku couldn't put a finger on it, but he seemed to draw forth feelings the young she wolf couldn't understand. He made her feel awkward, and shy. She even felt younger than him, because of his size and obvious domination over her. What confused her was she didn't mind. It was weirding her out, the newness of it all. Instead of being afraid and backing away though, Siku wanted to get closer to Saul. She wanted to figure out why.

"I don't think you want me to try."

Siku teased, faking confidence as she grinned down at Saul. Seeing his own grin in return, the white she wolf had no time to question the mischievous look, suddenly getting a sloppy kiss in return. Before she could recover from the first wet lick, another soaked her other cheek, and Siku laughed again before burying her face in his neck to wipe her fur dry. After doing this, the she wolf growled playfully, the sound hardly threatening as she nipped at Saul affectionately. "I can be very.. Intimidating."
The white she wolf pulled away to glance down at the larger wolf, golden eyes shining with amusement as she bared her teeth. Her eyes widened as she spoke the last word, clearly aware that she was the exact opposite of threatening at the moment. Siku was just a white fluff of fur attempting to pin down a wolf that was already on the ground. Not unlike a kitten trying to hold down a tiger. She didn't care though, Siku always enjoyed pretending to be everything she was not.

<style>
.moonbird-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.moonbird {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.moonbird b {color:#5c3c77; font-weight:bold;}
.moonbird {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#848488; background-image:url(http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8168/souls77.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3a7b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread