Clouds
[html]

its okay! yeah, she's a silly puppy xD <3

Right now, the world was perfect, Fia Marino-Knight decided, lying on the ground, spying special clouds with her father. She gazed as the snail slithered across the sky and eventually broke apart as different shapes - a worm and a rock! Fia giggled, realizing that snails really were just slimy, short worms stuck in rocks. She wondered for a moment what it would be like to be one, having to carry a rock on your back and having to be all slimy and yucky. No way! She liked being a Crimson Dreams wolf much better.

Suddenly, her dark father looked at her, and Fia looked back. Then he spoke, saying about how he'd always be there for him, even when she was grown up, and even if she moved to another pack. Fia smiled at her father. "I love's you too, Daddy!" she said, a grin on her face. "And I'll never leave Crimson Dreamses! I'm gonna stay here forever and ever - I's gonna be the best explorer ever!" the puppy exclaimed happily, ending one of her longest speeches for her short life.

She thought about that for a moment - the best explorer in Crimson Dreams! She would hunt down prey like an expert, learn all about the other packs and even spy on them, and find out information for her own pack. She would be a legend! Everyone would talk about Fia, the greatest explorer ever to walk the entire world! And she knew that she would never, ever leave Crimson Dreams - they were her family, and no matter how far she traveled on her adventures, she would always return to them.

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajazbabe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3f1f9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #524a52; }
.ghitajazbabe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; text-align:right;}
.ghitajazbabe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajazbabe01 {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#dfdbe9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... dfdbe9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajazbabe01-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajazbabe01-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #f3f1f9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread