You make me feel like I am home again
OOC:I hope this is still open to new pack members XD

IC:The young male dragged his feet on the ground. He looked around let out a small howl. So many had been lost and worse yet his adoptive mother had gone missing. He woundered what had become of her pups, if they were even still alive. He saw the emotions on other wolves faces. Everyone had been seperated, it was a new start.

He lifted his head and tasted the air as he had done many times on the way to this new land. He froze. What was that scent? It was much like his mothers but...different. He started running, taking in deep breaths as he went. He then skidded to a stop as he aproched a group of wolves that seemed to be a pack. He lowered himself for a moment then noticed where the smell had come from, the white wolf his mother had spoken of many times. Jazper himself had only met her and her mate Lucifer a few times. He bolted over to her side and rubbed against her muzzle. "Deuce...."

Okay wo it's not letting me delete this post so we'll just pretend this didn't happen and i'll transfer it to a joining thread later.

Messages In This Thread