Now this is what it's like
[html]

The mood he was in didn’t falter even though he recognized the familiar signs of a female in need. What she needed he had no idea and he was having a hard time excusing the behavior when meeting a guest at the border but be that as it was, she was a stunning woman and even his worst intentions to make this meeting as terrible as he could, couldn’t be followed through with. A soft sigh escaped his lips as her rather mundane greeting filled his ears. Finally the reluctant male allowed his form to rise up onto two legs, his form growing outward to his optime form.

The added height allowed him to look upon her proper, his eyes studing for a moment before moving to the edge of the rock. As of yet he hadn’t answered her but he never usually got in any hurry.

“I’m just here to see the new Pack. Curious really, but I can’t help but wonder what a girl like you is doing in such a somber mood?” The words where smooth, not as smooth as if he had spoken them in French but smooth none the less. He wouldn’t elude to the tears that stained her cheek or the bloodshot eyes but he wouldn’t just ignore the mood either. Some part of him always had a nurturing way about him. But It never helped for the person to be female and gorgeous as well.

<style type="text/css">
.saluce-c03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#111e2f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.saluce-c03 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.saluce-c03 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluce-c03 {margin:0px auto; width:295px; background-color:#5f83a5; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... aluce1.gif); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread