I'm walking on sunshine!!!
OOC: No worries. :3 The work week really slows down my replies anyways x.o

Kami had his paws still planted firmly in the ground as he watched the hidden figure rise off of the forest floor. His eyes watching every movement very closely, looking for anything that could be an act of aggression. " Why would someone be hiding themselves all the way out here?" he thought to himself as the cloak silently fell to the side and revealed its wearer. The growling immediately ceased as the familiar scent of the pack had reached his nostrils. Cursing himself mentally as his posture relaxed once again. Any thought that this person could be a danger were quickly evaporating from his mind.

She was younger, perhaps a year and a half or so. Though then again he had never really been very good with predicting ages. Her fur a beautiful mix of black and white, but what really caught his eye was the patches of what almost looked to be blue where the sunlight hit her back. Narrowed eyes falling upon a black piece of cloth tied around her hind leg before snapping back up. Golden eyes meeting blue for the first time as he answered the question without thought " Kami. . ." The name was spoken quickly and bluntly. He regretted the word as soon as it had left his muzzle. No, thats not how he wanted to introduce himself, he was determined of that

" My name, its Kami." this time his voice was softer and almost friendly. Seemingly satisfied with his response the second time around he walked towards her. All aggression long since gone, but still leaving behind the stony expression he seemed to carry more often then he would probably like. As he neared Rendall his pace slowed so not to make her nervous. He was pretty confident that he had not made a very good first impression, but she had not run away so perhaps there was hope he could turn things around. " Very impressive." he thought to himself as his nose moved in to sniff at the rabbit furred cloak that had hidden Rendall so well. IT had certainly masked her scent well enough that he could not tell she was a Valley wolf. Once again he returned his gaze back to her as he spoke " I'm sorry for my reaction. . . " his voice trailed off as he looked to the cloak before speaking again " In my defense though, I've never seen anything like that before."

Messages In This Thread