I'm walking on sunshine!!!
OOC: I'm back!!!! lol word count:323

Ren fought the urge to snarl and yank her cloak back, the males reaction when he saw her was most definatly different then what he acted upon first. Whe nshe caught his name he at first acted as if his mind seemed somewhere else, she raised an eyebrow at him, when he repeated himself he sounded more kind though his stilled face revealed nothing of his emotions. Why are some males always like this? she observed him futher, he seemed the handsome type though she never really paid attention. She guessed that in the eyes of a more mate-searching female he would seem attractive, Ren mentally shrugged and tossed the thought aside not really wanting to linger on such wierd things.

When the male apologized for his actions she grinned slightly, he was nicer then he lead on to be. She looked down at her winter cloak as he inquired about it. and grinned alittle more. "It's made for hunting mostly, but it keeps the cold away and is good camoflauge against...." she looked down before answering "Well those who arent nearly as friendly I should say." she turned her gaze back up at the male. He seemed fairly interesting though mysterious. She always heard Zeru talking of guys like then...then Vulcan, her brother, would roll his eyes and try to walk away from the talkative woman.

Ren observed the male further and almost glared when he had looked at her leg. That was most certainly non of his business. A sudden sound of a gurgle interupted her thougts and she looked down at her stomach blushing slightly. Putting a hand on her protesting belly she tried ot avoid eye-contact with the male. "Well its good to meet you Kami. And uh...um... do you want to come over for lunch? as you can hear ive been out here all morning and would like to cure my hunger before the day is done."

Messages In This Thread