I'm walking on sunshine!!!
ooc: word count:466

Ren almost laughed when the male mentioned a den. Though she didnt want to hurt his feelings, she kept it under control. "I dont have a den, but yes my home is not far from here" She hadnt lived in a den since she was a pup. It was always cabins for her, weather it was on a ship or in the woods, she prefered living in them, but she didnt tell her new comrad that, she wanted to see how he would react to such a thing. She nodded for the male to join her as she lead the way down the trail towards the beach. She quietly walked along the icy water and finally turned back up towards another part of the trail. The one that lead to the inner part of the Valley instead of the outskirts.

As she continued to walk down it she couldnt help but wonder what the male was doing out around the boundreis. scouting perhaps? It didnt really matter, she liked spending time on her own exploring places as much as she liked spending time with other wolves, but this male was a new one for her, he didnt seem too sociable and she became quickly curious about him. Though she knew that if her suspitions of the male were true then she probably wouldnt get many answers. She sighed, somewhat disapointed, and walked peacefully down the beaten path.

The trail itself was shadowed by a few dead oaks, trees that were sleeping out the cold season. During the summer it was like a tunnel of leaves, she loved running through it as a child here. Making her mentor chase after her. She would then try to hide from him, but...because of her fur, she wasnt very good at hiding. They neared the field about a quarter of a mile away from her warm home and food. Her stomach grumbled slightly at the thought. But she looked at the field with a slight dread in her eyes. It showed brightly in the sunlight. Any other day with any other wolf would be different, she would have walked out without hesitation. But this was someone new and she didnt know how he would react. Finally she huffed alittle and stepped out into the snow. Her fur...as always, practically glowed the brilliant blue, she stopped and turned expectantly towards the male. "Just a little farther now. Were almost there."

She turned and trotted somewhat quickly towards the little cabin at the edge of the field clearing. When she finally reached the porch she opened the door for them and held it for Kami. She nodded quickly for him to go inside as the warmth spilled from the house. "Come on in, I'll have food up and going in no time."

Messages In This Thread