I'm walking on sunshine!!!
[html]

nice pic!

Ren looked around her home happily "I most certainly do, I like having plenty of room for my things as well as complete warmth and security. This place provides much of what I need. It wasnt in this good of condition at first. but I've replaced many of the fram work here, so its as good as new." She had a feeling that he felt insecure in the place, so she provided a little info in hopes it would calm his nerves. She stepped into the kitchen getting the pot ready to heat some meat she had left over. She also put some water up to boil for tea. "Make yourself at home." She told the male as she came back into the living room. She went to the bedside table and grabbed the strap that had been sitting there for some time, grabbed her bow, and sat comfortably on a coushion, begining to re-string the bow.

She Looked up at him and patted a coushion right next to her, nodding for him to join her by the fire. "Its warmer down here you know." she chuckled and continued to mess with the string and bow until finally the new strap locked into its place. She plucked it once and nodded with affection. Ren loved the object fondly. It was a gift from her brother when she learned how to shoot. He had it hand-crafted by a celt in Ireland, a celt she had grown sweet on, but never had she felt the true connection. So, sadly, she left him to continue her journey.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread