I'm walking on sunshine!!!
OOC: Thanks :3 I really need to stick to one though

He couldn't help but laugh a bit sarcastically at the thought. His eyes following Rendalls every movement as she walked so causally through her home. She was obviously very comfortable here and as he looked around the cabin he could start to slowly see why. As his golden eyes fell upon all the luxuries and niceties that Rendall enjoyed he couldn't help but think that perhaps he had been wrong about the human dens. He had always looked at them as more a potential danger then anything else, but with the proper care. . .

His thoughts were interrupted by the soft padding of Rendall's hand on the seat next to her. Kami stared at her for a moment as if confused by what she was asking, his head tilting just a fraction of an inch to one side. " Oh, sure. " he said, finally standing up and moving from the spot he had taken since first entering the home. The small clicking of his claws against the wooden floor could be heard as he approached his female friend. His head still low as he traveled across the room, still not feeling quite comfortable despite Rendalls warm welcome. As he got closer he could see that she was busying herself with something. Easing himself down onto the cushion as if at any moment it would jump up and bite him in the rear, until finally he sat. His body sinking into the soft cloth as he began to relax. " I could get used to this. . ." he thought to himself as the warmth of the fire began to thaw out his bones.

Settled in now, Kami took a better look at his host. She seemed to be playing with some sort of long stick. It wasn't until she held it up that he was able to tell what it was, his ear laying flat against his skull as he spoke. " A weapon?" the tone of his voice hinted at surprise. Kami had only seen a weapon like this once in his entire life, and unfortunately he had been on the receiving end of it. " Did you make that as well? Like the cloak?" he asked curiously. His normally coarse demeanor seemingly being stripped away slowly as he became more impressed by this females talent and warm personality.

Messages In This Thread