Water into Wine, Cave into Home
[html]

Yadda yadda yadda OOC rant Blergh 8P

Lakspur? Yes, he remembered the blackish man from the hunt as well. And he knew he had offspring, but that was all. "Yessir, I remember you too. And nice to meet you, Pandeminc." He spoke, lastly talking to the pup, which had returned to his meal. The smile his father gave his emanated sheer happiness. And the Russian couldn't help but to smile at that as well. To him, pups were the future of the world and source of joy for anybody. Back in Czarova, pups were treated highly by everyone, though their tutors surly did not allow that to go up their heads.

Not sure what so say next, he reminded how his ears were beginning to whistle, thanks to all the popping they were doing. Yes, the storm. he shoulld warn him in order to keep the pups safe. "Sir, I'm afraid I have to warn you, in the sake of your children." he spoke, then sat with his legs crossed, just a few feet away from them. "I believe a big storm is building up not far from here. Being quite sensitive to change in the atmosphere pressure, I can tell that much. Therefore, I'd suggest you, sir, to keep the pups inside the caves, at least until the storm is gone." He spoke, his accented voice filled with an urgent tone. He then glanced to the little pup, truly afraid for his safety.

<style type="text/css">
.Liev_church b {font-weight:bold; color:#566888; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Liev_church-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#486995; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; text-align:center;}
.Liev_church p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Liev_church {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ebee98; background-image:url(http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/4996/lievtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8aabb1; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#8ab18f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Liev_church-line1 {width:330px; border-bottom:1px solid #f5c36d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread