Dark Side of the Moon
[html]

KK; sorry for the wait. I've already said it ten billion times, but I'm never working three 11 hour days in a row again. EVER. >.< Sorry for the shortness as well >.>

The white woman's question startled Ralla a little, although she supposed it wasn't completely unreasonable. They were, after all, asking to traverse across her territory. But what did they have worth trading? "I, ah, don't really quite know what we could trade you," she started, the claws on her feet digging into the snow in an attempt to calm her nerves. "I could divine something for you," she tried. Visions of the future were valuable, and it wouldn't be the first time Ralla would be repaying someone with a vision. Alaine had been such an example, even if it hadn't been the future she had been wanting to hear... Ralla prayed to the moon that if it decided to send her a vision for the Angela, it wouldn't be bad; Naniko didn't seem the type one would like to displease. All the while Noss stood behind Ralla, eyeing the female up and down. He would not interfere with the affair unless Ralla's life seemed threatened, even if he himself was a bit uneasy. The wolfess, although not at all matched to his muscle, gave off the natural sort of power that one wouldn't normally want to meddle with.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css"> .ral b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e72eb; letter-spacing:1px; } .ral .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#898c99; padding-top:500px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ral p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #4f52a6} .ral {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#1f2b55; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /ralla.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Lou!
[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread