another map of your head
[html]

ooc: sorry for the wait, it's been a crazy week.

Xeris' ears flattened a little when Pripyat mentioned he had run into someone from Inferni. Surely it hadn't been Kaena, or if it was, she'd been merciful; the boy was not covered in scars like the white wolfess was after her encounter with the one-eyed coyote. "I'm glad you're all right," she said, suddenly adopting a serious tone. "Inferni is dangerous. I also encountered someone from there, but our meeting did not go quite as well as yours seems to have gone." It had been a year and a half, but she could still remember that day clearly, for better or worse.

And then Pripyat asked for more details on what had happened to Xeris and her family. She was hesitant to tell him; she didn't want to drop the entire thing on him, but she supposed that he had heard a bit of it at the pack meeting so maybe she could tell him a little bit more. She paused for a moment, inhaled deeply, and responded, "War. A band of rogues took over my homeland, and almost took my life as well." Her voice was solemn and serious; the events had now been multiple months ago but they still horrified the white wolfess.

<style>
.xeri-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.xeri-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.xeri-z29 b {color:#F5BCB2; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.xeri-z29 {background-color:#8D726D; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/xeris.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211918; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:175px 0px 10px 0px; }
.xeri-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread