megaphone screaming my name
[html]

ooc: wrap this up in a bit?

Xion hesitated when Naniko asked about the whereabouts of her children. The girl ran thoughts of the four siblings through her mind, trying to remember when she had seen them last--it had been a while. "I'm sorry," she replied, "I don't know. I haven't seen any of them in a long time, not since before I left, definitely." Xion hated not knowing things and, even more so, admitting that she didn't know those things. She felt a bit guilty for being unaware of the whereabouts of the wolves that had almost been like her own siblings, but supposed that it couldn't be helped. She too, after all, had left Phoenix Valley.

She followed the leader through the cave entrance, mismatched eyes widening in awe at the tunnels inside. What a fascinating place! Xion wondered how long these caves had been here, and just how far back they went. Her first order of business in Anathema would definitely be to go exploring. "I think I'm going to like it here, too," she told Naniko, smiling. "I've never seen a place like this before." She wanted to ask for more information, but decided that it would be better not to pester the leader so soon after meeting her, and besides, she could find out for herself. The white wolfess cast her gaze toward the tunnel that led further back, curious as to what might be there. She could get used to this, perhaps.

<style type="text/css">
.xionWWLI b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xionWWLI .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xionWWLI p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xionWWLI {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#2e2d2d; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/kche9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: tahoma; sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread