megaphone screaming my name
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

You bet! End here, or you can post once more if you'd like. Either way :] And I noticed you starting some threads and posting wit h people already – you’re awesome!! wc: 336

There was something about the Valley pack that had always drawn her in, for some reason. Naniko had felt at home in Crimson Dreams, yes, but since her rape had happened there she never felt completely safe there. She hadn’t been able to stay in that bedroom ever again, and had barely been able to even live in Haven Mansion at all; every time she had entered the place she had been struck with anxiety. The light female didn’t often let things bother her, but the psychological torture of what had happened to her was long-lasting. Nowadays she could barely stand to touch others in that sort of a way unless she was intoxicated or high. It was the only way things felt good and that she wasn’t anxious about the entire situation.

Maybe it was the sense of belonging that she had felt when she had been a part of that pack. She hadn’t been friends with Jefferson, far from it, but she had respected the male for his position and leadership style. She was trying to take a style somewhat similar to his now, leading the pack and acting as if she knew what she was doing without question. But she did seek approval and guidance from a few of the members that she was closer to; primarily her family members and Azalea, who had saved her life at one point in the past.

”It’s ok.” She said to the young female, shrugging. ”I’m sure I’ll run into them sometime. And I do hope you like it here…it’s the only place I can imagine being. You can pick one of the dens down that hallway and let me know, and I’ll add you to the map that I’ve been working on” Naniko led the way down that hall, showing her the correct area. She hoped that Xion would do well in the pack; many members chose to stay at the Zepar rank indefinitely…it was up to each wolf to make their own choices and to become more than just a Zepar.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread