Cramping my style
[html]

WC: 173 OOC: Denali is a bit drugged up, and this is predated Jan 16. I know I said I’d have it up last night but I fell asleep writing it ; ;

He was feeling good, after the meeting with the nice Nuki, he couldn’t think that he felt better, in fact he has so much energy and when he found himself at home he didn’t think he could stay in one spot, he was so full of energy today, so when he had fould a ball that he and Artemis had brought back from the toy Store in Halifax he started throwing it up and catching it, though it seemed his own aim was off and he dropped it more than caught it, he was having fun and that’s all that mattered. Normally he would be playing with one of his siblings but it seemed he wasn’t going to, he wanted to but he didn’t want to take up any chance with getting in again, well if someone saw him outside he was sure they would come out and play, right? Yeah that’s right, so he kept playing by himself in hopes that one of his siblings or friends would come out and play.

<style type="text/css">
.denalibear b {font-weight:bold; color:#80E067; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalibear-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.denalibear p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalibear {margin:0 auto; width:398px; background-color:#56992E; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... libear.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0C100A; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2E5B2E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread