[P] Pride vs. Prejudice
[html]

OOC ahhh, such lateness! I apologize dearly! And I'm not all that musey myself at the moment, no worries. xP WC: 258

As the yelp hit his ears Bao quickly lifted his foot hopping a step back. So, that's what that was? The boy assumed it was a luperci lounging in the snow and glanced to the left then to the right and back to the left again looking for the tail's owner, but to no luck they weren't there. Any manifesting thoughts disappeared when a voice floated out into the air grabbing him to look down to find the victim. Oh.

"No."

The word was thick, free of any and all emotion when he spoke. It was short and simple seeing as he wouldn't dare take time to explain his oblivious nature to one who chose to lower themselves to all fours. To choose such a literal down to earth lifestyle was something he could not grasp nor did he wish to as the way he grew up was all too humanized like most European wolves. He lowered himself, collar charms chiming with his movement, to get a better look that...coyote? He had seen a lot to none of the breed before and if it weren't for the bat like ears he would have assumed the male was a puppy.

"Not really a bright idea for a fellow your...size to be out here."

Oh, yes, he'd try his darnest to be nice since the other carried the D'Arte smell and even if the other was upset about his tail he'd still try to keep the calm disposition of his intact. Though he did not know he'd soon lose it.

<style>
.boamerry-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.boamerry p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.boamerry b {color:#f2d29a; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.boamerry {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1eb8a3; background-image:url(http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/2373/souls69.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 310px 0px; font-family: 'cambria', cambria, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e8f3e; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread