I Hope You Choke, I Know You'll Choke
[html]

OOC: ugh i'm horrible >.< +3

The woman told him about how she knew a little bit but was not as great as her sisters. Vho are dey? the man asked, clearing his throat afterward, and his ear twitching back for a moment. He wanted to know who her sisters were just because he could put together a mental family tree in his head of the Lykois so he could just keep track of them that way. The woman went on to speak about how she was not born here. This was why she had no chaos star. Cotl figured that most of the Lykois that had the Chaos star had been born here in Nova Scotia. They more than likely all got them from Kaena. That was interesting to wrap his mind around to say the least. He figured that the reason Talitha didn't have one was because Kaena hadn't had the time for it. Or maybe Kaena didn't want her to have the star before...Cotl didn't know the reason but he assumed the best of these reasons. He shrugged his shoulders at her saying that she hadn't thought about it. Cotl figured that it wasn't too important, but Kaena wasn't getting any younger and getting the tattoo from her would probably mean something special to the young Lykoi.

Cotl twitched his shoulder and he grunted again when the woman had went on to ask the male where he was from. He looked to the woman and opened his mouth to speak. Deutschland. the man quickly and coldly responded to the woman and then he looked at Maschine. He pet his steed's side before he sighed lightly. Vhere du live here, in Inferni? the man filled the silence with meaningless small talk as he started to get slightly bored with the woman's presence. He crossed his arms over his chest and stood there in the snow in front of the woman still.

<style>
.cotl-guill .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.cotl-guill p {padding:2px 20px; margin:10px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-guill b {color:#863230; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.cotl-guill {background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1146/cotl2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 130px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread