Curiosity of the Wondering Mind
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alletable { border:1px solid #264F3F;background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/1fgums.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#C4C9B3;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#264F3F; margin: 0 auto }
.boxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxy b {color:#8e3768;}</style>

I don't mind at all, as long as you don't mind my little chickeny girly XD

She had her head down when she thought of what to do when she saw Shawcert, she was so unaware of her surroundings, she didn't notice the coyote male until he was nearly on top of her and she leaped into the air and fell back, her tail between her legs as she went into a submissive pose, "I'm sorry! I--I just came to see Sh-sh-shaw.." She suddenly was fumbling over the alpha's name. It was then she realized that he wasn't wanting to harm her, he was curious of her drawings. Her body moved to be laying on her side, no longer showing her underbelly, her tail still remained between her legs as her ears remained down and pressed to her. "..I-I'm Adonia..Adonia Demos..." She remained cautious as she attempted to get up, if he wanted her to remain down, she'd do so at the first lift of a lip, until then she remained moving slowly and cautiously. She came to her paws, eyes watching the red eyed male. If anything it was his eyes that made her nervous, they looked so evil to her, but she couldn't judge him by her eyes. Let alone, she wasn't one to judge others. Her behind remained down while she moved into a seated position, eyes never leaving him once.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread