Curiosity of the Wondering Mind
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

Eyes watched the coyote as he repeated the name she had said, and she went ahead to confirm it, "Yes, Shawchert Menue, he said he's the alpha of here...right? I think he said he was, when we met at the shore.." She said in slight nervous chatter. He then spoke and when he did he spoke in a fairly kind tone, however, there was a slight undertone that said he was in charge here, and that was fine with her. He put the attention to her sketchbook and she looked to it as well, "Oh..that's a horse..I have others in there, but..that is one that I'm most proud of for the details and time I took on it.." She thought she had closed it completely, however, through her nervous impatience she had managed to keep it open. At least, it was on a page she was proud of. Her eyes looked back to him thinking he must have never seen a horse before not to know what it was, that didn't bother her. It wasn't until Phoenix Valley that she had the opportunity to work so closely with horses before, to feel their texture and to know their full structure.

Her eyes met with his crimson ones for a moment, then she gave a light shy smile, tail still stuck beneath her, "..so, do you draw?...What kind of things do you do?" Her ears lightly went back as she awaited an answer. She again fell silent as her mind swam with things to say or do, for a moment her mind forgot about Shawchert and her reasons for coming as she watched the new canine before her. It was funny how now without Domonick in her life she was meeting and exploring more than ever. Had the male held her back? Was she so absorbed by the possibility of them being mates that she had only thought about him, and being around him? Yes, she had. It felt good to socialize more, she was still very bashful and submissive and perhaps she'd never get over it, but at least she was trying to be around others, and make friends.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread