Curiosity of the Wondering Mind
[html]

OOC: haha some trouble adds a spice to life X3. And if you want to see the drawing you can check it HERE X3

Now that Sankara was closer, she saw the two canines better. The female seemed to be really shy and submissive, as if she was on a foreigner territory. She even muttered a bit when she talked. I bet that she isn't from the pack...but isn't this trespassing? Trespassing was forbidden, all the wolves, coyotes and dogs knew it. And this case wasn't an exception to it. But somebody already intercepted her, which meant that the situation was under control. So Sankara gave her a reassuring look and bent to her knees to look less intimidant, though her looks remained the same; her mane as tousled as ever. With the movement she moved her hands to the front, showing the piece of paper; yet she kept her ears perked up and her head straight to look dominant and to show that she was a resident.

In the other hand the Coyote gave her a rude greeting. As soon as he spotted Sankara, he turned around and his previous mood changed to an angry one. Sankara was confused about this. Maybe it had to do with the fact that Sankara interrupted the male when he was telling something to the other female, until she arrived. And she was even more surprised when she heard the male's question (more like a demand). She cocked her head, hurted, not really understanding the why of such a rude question. She blieved that everybody here was kind and welcoming, but she was proved wrong. So she bowed her head to show that she meant no harm and answered with a polite tone. "Sorry that i didn't introduce myself. My name is Sankara, and to answer your question i was heading to Thornsbury to keep this." She said extending the paper to reveal her drawing. At this point her voice hardened a bit. "...see, i'm a painter..." She said, her voice returning to her normal level.

Sankara turned to meet the female's eyes, and she saw that they held shyness and insecurity. Her shyness overpassed Sankara's, which was a lot. Wait, this means that i'm not as shy as i was? she took this thought out of her mind and looked back at the shaded female, who was still on a submissive posture, clearly insecure about what to do.

"Don't worry, i mean no harm." Sankara said, smiling reassuringly. "By the way, may i know your names?". sankara tried to appear as friendly as she could. But she felt out of place being on her Optime form while the other two canines were on all fours. Her wild look didn't help either. But she kept the smile on her face and the kind look on her eyes, despite the Coyote male being rude to her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread