Curiosity of the Wondering Mind
[html]

^^ You do's it for the lawls!?!? lol

Adonia was quite intuitive, and being sensitive even when there was no hostility, she was worst when she sensed frustration. As Slade become upset she lowered herself more ears going back as she felt her body wanting to tremble. She feared violence, even the hint of violence, and tension rose between the new female, and Slade. Her stomach began to bubble with her rising nerves. She tried to figure out a way to relieve the tension a way to calm Slade down, in hopes that Sankara would be relieved as well. Her mind was interrupted by the female noticing she was addressing her, but not her alone, Slade as well. Her eyes glanced to the male for a moment, "..I'm..Adonia Demos..I'm from Phoenix Valley.." Her eyes looked to Slade for a moment, '..perhaps..you could call Shawchert..I'm sure he'd appreciate your initiative.." She said in a very soft voice hoping not to upset him with her suggestion. She thought about doing it, but didn't want to overstep Slade. She remained in a submissive posture, and even more submissive one now that she sensed his frustration, hoping to keep him calm by allowing him to be in charge.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread