Curiosity of the Wondering Mind
[html]

OOC: What? you mean that trouble is funny?? or my bat (cuz it LOOKS funny ^^) lawl X3

The other two canines still acted as if Sankara was a threat. The female was still extremely submissive, althought Sankara had showed as less threatening as possible. Probably the Coyote had part of the fault. And the male, Sankara didn't know if he took the hint about her being a painter. The female finally introduced herself as Adonia Demos. And yes, she was a foreigner. Then she muttered something to the male, though, Sankara catched most of it. The female wanted that thingsAnd she realized something. They think that i'm a foreigner as well. This thought made her chuckle.

"See, i'm not a foreigner if that's what you're thinking. I'm a member of Cercatori d' Arte." Then she turned to the male. "Well, i would like you to calm down a bit, please? you are making her get nervous..." Sankara looked at the female again, when suddenly she noticed the sketchbook, which was still laying on the ground, forgotten. Sankara crawled a bit closer to get a better view of the picture on it, holding her drawing in one hand to avoid it getting wet. "What is this?". She asked, pointing at the drawing, curious about knowing what was represented, because of all creatures that Sankara could recall, she couldn't place it with any.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread