Curiosity of the Wondering Mind
[html]

OOC: Partly, but mostly because Slade always enjoys time to learn about writing, which he has now failed to do. Plus, Sorin fails and originally thought Sankara was a loner without reading her title. Oh well, Slade doesn't quite recognize Cercatori d'Arte's scent yet....
I'm sorry for making you guys wait, but Sankara, I thought I'd drop a note that we usually follow a posting order here (not including pack threads, which are usually specified as "no posting order"). I guess now it's Adonia, Sankara, and me?

Slade was glad to hear the stranger introduce herself as Sankara, a painter, though he was still annoyed that she had interrupted them. She annoyed him even more by stating she meant no harm, as if he actually considered her a threat. Well, maybe he should have, with her being in Optime form and thus bigger than him and Adonia, but it hardly mattered. She asked for an introduction on their parts, and Slade replied simply: "Slade. Slade Auctor, writer."

Adonia said that she was from Phoenix Valley, which Slade couldn’t help but tilt his head slightly at. He had tried his best to avoid other packs' territories on the way to Cercatori d'Arte, but he had never heard of this "Phoenix Valley". Maybe he would have to venture a little farther from Ethereal Eclipse the next time he felt like exploring.

The next suggestion was to summon Shawchert. While Slade would have agreed with this at the beginning, now he wasn't so sure. He had openly and blatantly insulted Sankara, and just the mere point that she was a painter probably meant she was a member of his pack. Once again, he told himself mentally that he failed, and made a note to apologize to Sankara later on.

Before he could so much as twitch his tail, Sankara laughed and introduced herself as a member of the pack, which returned Slade's aggravation; he knew that now, thank you very much. He looked at Adonia again, noticing her shrinking form, and he sighed heavily. Fighting would do no good.

Fortunately for Slade, Sankara directed attention to Sankara's notebook, and asked what the horse was. Slade found this interesting as well; as a Luperci, didn't she already know everything associated with things she could do with two legs, like draw horses or do whatever horses were useful for? He had so much to learn, including the scent of his pack. All of this was just another learning experience, with no reason to get aggravated. He lowered his tail, hoping that the tension in his body was relaxing and that it would rub off on Adonia.

<style type="text/css">
.sladefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bacdd6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000f3d; }
.sladefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000f3d; text-align:center;}
.sladefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sladefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#527d96; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... slade1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bacdd6; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000f3d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sladefreebe01-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #527d96; margin:0 auto;}
.sladefreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #527d96; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#03+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread