Curiosity of the Wondering Mind
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

She was watching the interaction between Sankara and Slade, she hoped things would ease. It seemed Sankara noticed her tension, and made a point to tell Slade. She felt like a pathetic fool..a little puppy really. She had to learn to be more confident, however, confidence was never taught to her by her family. Whatever confidence she had was beaten out of her by her mother. Something she never talked about. Her attention was averted from the situation to her sketchbook, which somehow managed to be on the snow. She let out a whimper, she was trying to keep it from the snow, and not liking to be in her optime form it was a challenge she managed to fail at. She looked to her trying trying to push away the fact that her sketchbook was to be soaked now. "...it's..uhm, it's a horse.." Her eyes looked up to Sankara for a moment then back to Slade who seemed to be slowly calming down. She gave him a light warm smile, she figured he may have not wanted another to be around when he was talking about his writing skills. She wondered what he was thinking, and what was really upsetting him, she wanted to ask, and she wanted to talk to him, but she wouldn't push him into anything.

Her eyes went back to her drawing and book, she picked it up by the large spirals and gripped it as firmly as she could without damaging it. Standing fully, but in a relaxed form she shook her body harshly to get any snow off her sketchbook, then again placed it on the rock that soaked up any sun rays that broke through. It was a very clean surface, and she knew it would keep her the sketchbook safe for now until it got back home. She sat back down ears back as she wanted to remain submissive to them. It was the safest way to be around a foreign pack. "..well, I know you're unsure about getting Shawchert..but it was the reason I came.." she said softly, "..if..if you want to talk more Slade I can come back sometime..or..you can come for Phoenix Valley.." her voice still soft and kind toward the coyote male.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread