Curiosity of the Wondering Mind
[html]

OOC: I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting! D: I know the post is really short, but I'm really been in a ditch lately as far as muse is concerned. Hopefully I'll manage to boost it a bit more, because this is ridiculous.

Slade was a bit disappointed to hear that Adonia had come just for Shawchert. He supposed that he shouldn't have been overly surprised, as he didn't imagine canines crossing the border for any old reason; it made him wonder if it was all right to visit Phoenix Valley just to see Adonia and chat. He had a feeling that this might be his only chance to really get to know a fellow writer - Adonia specifically, as he wasn't sure about Sankara - and so far he was doing a terrible job.

The subject was changed to Adonia's drawing after Sankara spoke again. Slade did realize that he had never quite seen the means of a horse before, either, and deciding to keep quiet he sat down, like the two females in front of him, to let Adonia answer.

<style type="text/css">
.sladefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bacdd6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000f3d; }
.sladefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000f3d; text-align:center;}
.sladefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sladefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#527d96; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... slade1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bacdd6; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000f3d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sladefreebe01-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #527d96; margin:0 auto;}
.sladefreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #527d96; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread