It ain't right without you
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... erries.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:325px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">
Sorry for the wait Alley love. 374

With silent consent they began to walk towards the other end of the pack lands and Nayru laughed lightly at Aro’s question. She could sense his uneasy feelings at the news that his parents had both made an appearance in Nayru’s life. Yet it hadn’t been so bad. Ghita had been a little rough around the edges, but Jazper had just been curious. Still Nayru could see why their interference would not be taken kindly by Aro. The girl tried to imagine someone intervening on her behalf, but no one came to mind. There was not one close enough, anyone parental enough. She was just a ghost among them, and the occasional whisper about her was the most she expected.

"Just your father came here. I ran into your mother when I came to Crimson Dreams. I dropped off a book for you with her." And then Nayru wondered if Ghita had given the book to Aro or if she had withheld it, though she couldn’t imagine the woman doing that. Perhaps it had been misplaced and forgotten, or maybe the two hadn’t even seen each other much. Aro did seem to be growing more independent of his parents, though Nayru could only guess that from his words. "She seemed a little weary of me at first, but we parted on good terms." Nayru smiled and nudged the boy as they walked lightly with her palm, as if to reassure him nothing awful had gone down between her and his mother.

Nayru continued on, her strides long and fast. It took quite a bit of time to travel from one end of the pack land to the other and she was determined to get home quickly. The bottles rattled in her sack as they crossed the pack lands, leaving behind the vineyards and Flander’s Field, emerging out of Wolfville and into the wilder and less developed lands of Dahlia de Mai. As they moved she continued, filling in the silence with her soft and gentle voice, not really knowing how much interest Aro had in her encounters with his parents, but not wishing to keep anything from him. "Your father came here. I guess you could say we hunted together." That was true enough.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread