gypsy gold and spotted silver
[html]

Har, Har! I have a feeling this is going to be a short thread! xD

She saw the dark pelted girl approaching almost immediately against the periwinkle sky. Her excitement was uncontained and her arm shot up in a greeting quicker than the fast moving clouds. Ever waved tiredly in return and urged the horses on.

Saphraine was a tall stallion, and this Appaloosa was no acceptation. He was nearly as tall as her golden steed and surely the right height for Valinta. Silently watching, the silver girl let a smile slip onto her exhausted features. It grew as soon as the bond was clearly made. Ever dismounted with a furious grace and stood beside both horses.

Sorry I am late, the herd moved and I had a little difficulty tracking them.

The girl said, pleased that her voice masked her slight disorientation from the ride. But before she could even analyze her friend’s reaction, she was swept up into a meaningful hug. She mimicked the dark wolves squeal of delight, forgetting her sudden tiredness.

Of course! If you need any help with training just let me know,

Ever said carefully, patting Saphraine’s golden withers with a black hand.

These wild stallions take a bit of certitude and affection to mount.

She would know. From experience with her steed, it had taken many weeks of waiting until they had both felt ready. They shared a strong and deep connection that brought out the best of the youth’s natural horse skills which had come out of nowhere.

Ever grew up in the mountains which are where she had assumed her natural equine instincts came from. At the first moment she had been connected with a horse, which was on her father’s in the emergency case, she had no idea what she was doing, just what she needed to do. Since then, Ever had needed that rich feeling from equines.

<style>
.melissabutterfly-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.melissabutterfly p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.melissabutterfly b {color:#1f253b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.melissabutterfly {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#474759; background-image:url(http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8900/souls63.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: 'cambria', cambria, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b899f; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread