and the wheels keep turning
[html]

Word Count: 733
Whoops, completely forgot about this, sorry x.x

Initially he had agreed to the tour to kill time and wind up Echo some more, but as he moved through the various rooms he found himself genuinely enjoying himself, watching the female’s expressions change each time she entered a new room. Thinking back, he too had thought of this place as strange and yet wonderful when he had first entered. But, even more surprising than him enjoying being nice, he found himself not minding Echo too much, perhaps he’d fond another pack member whom he could tolerate being around.

When he mentioned the caves in which the pack live in she seemed excited. He couldn’t resist smiling at her, just a little. She was like a little puppy, full of energy and ready to burst, so naïve and pure at the same time. In response to her words he simply nodded and began to head to the far left of the common room.

Looking at the female, she had white, short hair which complimented her slim build. Her unique eyes and markings added into the mix gave her an interesting appearance. “You’ve got some unique markings there” he finally said. “They got an interesting story behind them” he asked out of curiosity.

“Anyway, the caves are interesting. Some need some touching up here and there. Which reminds me, if you ever need help moving in or making something, just give us a shout” he offered then paused, remembering his injuries “Well, not sure if I’d actually be any help at the moment though” he chuckled and added a playful wink.

“Right, the middle tunnel there leads to the family rooms. As far as I know there is currently only one family in there. Don’t know them personally though so there’s not much I can say.” He informed her and moved down to the lower tunnel.

After walking into the lower tunnel abit he continued with the tour, “To the left is Theodore’s room. He’s a Dasa, a warrior. Pretty good at organizing hunts and he seems like the reliable sort.” Continuing on he passed an empty room, assuming that the female would notice it was empty by scent. “Then we have Live’s place, he’s an older, retired warrior from what I know. Seems abit full of himself” he mused, then laughed “’Suppose it take one to know on though. But again, I’d say he’s fairly reliable, when he’s not being a kill joy” he laughed at himself gossiping about the various pack members. When he woke up that morning he had not thought he’d manage to be nice, to laugh and joke, when deep inside all he wanted to do was curly up and die. But he was, he was managing and moving on.

“Moving along we have Demi, one of the pack’s doctors. A piece of advice for you here; if you ever need medical assistance, treat yourself. If you absolutely have to go to her, be sure to mind you manners and keep your mouth shut.” He paused and shuddered at the memory. “Learnt that one the hard way” and again, he laughed, raising his less injured forearm to wipe away a tear as he continued onwards, grinning like an idiot.

“Ah! Here we have Selene’s place. She’s generally nice, no further comments” he said, putting on an announcer voice and getting right into his role as a tour guide. “Next occupied rooms are these two, but I have yet to meet the occupants, so no comments here” vaguely he waved his hand towards the two cave entrance as he moved down the tunnel.

“Coming up next, that tunnel leads to an emergency exit. And now, we enter the best bit of the caves!” his grin remained firm, spreading ever so slightly more. Pointing to his left he began with “Empty room, empty, empty, empty, empty, empty and then we have my room!” he pointed to his cave, the entrance covered with a crude curtain door, thing. “Abit empty, eh? I think I must smell or something.

“Anyway, all the rooms past here are empty, the 4 end ones are guest rooms and this is the end of our tour, Miss Echo.” Pointing at his door he asked “Wanna come in?” as despite his bravado he was tired and wanted to sit down. If the female had any further questions he’d answer them, once he was sitting down that was.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3997af; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #688081; }
.allifreebei03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e1ebe5; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei03 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#a1c1c2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e1ebe5; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e1ebe5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei03-border1 {width:482px; border:2px solid #3997af; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei03-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #66aab8; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table By Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread