Born of the blood of giants and gods.
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

ooc: wc: 240

He reminded her of Fiachra in some ways. The lady had always spoken very politely and used a different sort of language than she was used to, always calling her "my lady" rather than her name. Naniko didn't mind this and was beginning to grow used to the way that the gray scale wolf spoke to her; she had told her once that it was a sign of respect, the ways that she acted and spoke toward Naniko. She hadn't expected to see similar behavior from anyone else, though, and to see it from a complete stranger struck her as odd. She tried to project an image of leadership wherever she went, with her head held high; he must have noticed her posture and decided that she was the leader here.

She didn't know what to say when he knelt down, though. He had referred to her as "my queen", as if she already ruled over him. He was obviously equipped for the warrior rank, if he meant to join and become a member of her pack, and she thought about asking him. But no...his actions were clear with his words. His queen. He did mean to join. "Well...get up, then. We can talk while we walk." Her moments of indecision were over; she now turned from him, long braid swinging, to walk purposefully back into the territory. "Name. Purpose. And anything else you feel like filling me in on."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread