Frozen Inside And Out
[html]
ooc: sorry about the wait, had a busy week.

Xion was at least glad that whoever this was didn't live here and she hadn't just intruded on someone's home. She might have been rather blunt and naive at times but the girl knew that making a good impression in the pack would be important if she hoped to stay here. As her packmate spoke, Xion's mismatched eyes glanced around the cave at the objects strewn about the place. It surprised her a little, that not many knew about such a place as this. Will all the trinkets lying around, she felt like someone would have spread the word around.

"Oh," Xion replied simply. "What is all this stuff anyway? I've never seen most of these things before." A few of the items she recognized; there had been some human items left in the cabin she stayed in as a child, which her parents would occasionally use. And her mother had told her about the mansion she'd visited, where there were so many strange objects that she couldn't identify, and books that she didn't know how to read, and architecture that she was fascinated by.

The girl then realized that she hadn't introduced herself. "Oh, sorry, my name's Xion. I just recently joined the pack." This wolfess was only the third of her new packmates that Xion had met, counting Naniko. She was so eager to learn about her new family, as the D'Angelo woman had said they would be. But at the same time she was nervous. Would she fit in here?

<style type="text/css">
.Xion b {font-weight:normal; color:#2f8a26; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Xionooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.Xion p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Xion {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#d6d6d6; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread