Revelations...
OOC- No probem just happy you can posty post! XD

J'adore smiled, 'Yes, why yes it was'. He didn't stop smiling, it was wonderful to have to old Vee back. 'Have we made up then?' he asked aftershe growled and pulled him back, 'Cause I'm excited about this and I wanna talk about it!' He was very excited, they had so many things to take about, names especially, but most dire, the pack arrangements. With that J'adore asked with a concerned frown, 'What are we going to do about the pack? I can't stay here all the time, and no offence but this place is pretty small for pups. Besides I have a house, human built, with plenty of space. And I'm sure we can get a shack for the horses, even though they would hypathetically stay in the main stable, and there's a swimming-cum-fishing and boating lake!And a small wooded area with an elk herd!' He paused after realising this was a lot of information to process and that she would need time to decide. But he wouldn't make her move, or if she did want to, not now. 'Of course, I'll give you all the time you want, weeks, months...' he stopped and gripped her tightly, right now he was just glad she was smiling.

END

Messages In This Thread