Out of the question!
[html]

Bwahaha. Aro's adorable. x3

Aro's agreement to the idea only sent Gotham's tail into a stuttering wag, brightening his eyes into a joyful smile instantly. Yes! With childish excitement, the boy folded his hands together infront of his chest and stood up straighter. "The basement! Yes! I've never actually been down there much, it's the perfect place to explore!" Though his voice was steady and somewhat hushed, to avoid anyone listening in, his utterly adorable excitement was obvious in the tone he used, cutting sharp at the end of each sentence.

"I figure since it was my idea, I'll lead. C'mon, we've gotta avoid my mum; she'll try and bag me into making dinner or something if she sees that I have some spare time." Sticking out his tongue in distaste at the idea, boy reached over and gently moved to grab Aro's hand, to pull him along at a brisk pace down the hall and towards the stairs.

In that same hushed volume, but with a calmer, more curious tone, Gotham spoke over his shoulder at the boy. "I wonder what's all down there? Maybe we'll find something useful, like some old generator or maybe some neat trinkets made by the humans." Yup, Gotham was obviously excited; now that he was all worked up, it'd take forever to really get him to shut his mouth. "I've read in a book somewhere that humans used to have these old things called radios and music players. Maybe there'll be a jukebox or something cool like that. A record player, maybe."

<style type="text/css">
.gothamnyf b {font-weight:bold; color:#0A1E50; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.gothamnyf-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.gothamnyf p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gothamnyf {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#A0A0A0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... hamnyf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #050505; padding: 10px 0px 380px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A4A4A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread