Out of the question!
[html]

I don't see Gotham being overly jealous of anything, really. He's passive with that sort of thing. The only thing that usually gets to him is someone he cares about being hurt in some way.

Gotham couldn't help the chuckle that followed Aro's retort, but that was all he had for response to it. It was the cousin's question about his attitude that earned the other dark-furred male a smirk and a smart remark. "Only when in the worthiest of company, I assure you." Wait, that was a smart remark? Right then. Moving on.

"You've never heard the king before? Man, where have you been, under a rock?" He nudged Aro with his elbow, then set up the record on the player, cranking it, and setting the needle down carefully. After some static, the music started. Hound Dog. How fitting.

As the King sang on, Gotham grinned and kicked back, sitting down beside the player and humming along. He only stopped to gesture for Aro to sit beside him, tail still thrumming along to the beat. "This, my friend, is the work of the King himself; Elvis Presley. I first heard one of his songs when I was wandering a couple months ago, playin' in a shop down in Halifax. If there's nothing good in the world, at least we'll still have them old tunes to listen to."

He paused, glancing up to the larger male with a strange smile, one that was almost shy. "Well, good old tunes... and good company. Thanks for coming along." The expression Gotham had on his face was by far the most attractive one he'd had all day, simply because of the innocently fond thoughts going through his head; all praising Aro in some way. Maybe they were family, but that didn't stop Gotham from finding Aro's company to be the best he'd had all week.

<style>
.gothamprince01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gothamprince01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.gothamprince01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gothamprince01 {background-image:url(http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/3889 ... prince.gif); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 100px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread