[M] - The Savage in us all
J'adore shifted when Axelle left. He was leaning against a tree, it covered him in shadows. She had not gone too far away and boy did she look pissed. J'adore gave a grin, You know' he paused dramatically 'We could always find someone else to slaughter. He was fat and boring.. plenty of meat, but I guess we're not killing for the pleasure of food. Or are we hungry and sadistic? I am...' he trailed off, chewing some kind of drug. 'Ya ‘know? I like wolf meat better than rabbit, or elk, or cow, or anything really'. Actually Necro J'adore didn't mind eating anything. (Mean while sane J'adore is trapped in his head shouting 'Ewww, no! Don't eat that! J'adore laughed again, this time it was a more humble laugh. Like a friendly chuckle. It was impossible to tell what was going on in his mind now, it was full of unreadable crap as usual. ’so are we gonna do something or just sit on our arses like two old folks?!’ he asked with the usual stupid, manic and annoying grin. Right now Necro J’adore is the type of person you wanna punch. Go ahead do it, he thinks it’s funny.

Messages In This Thread