[M] - The Savage in us all
[html]
=] WC: 566 Points: 5

Kill something else? Right now she wanted to rip his head off. She slowly turned her angry face toward him with an angry snarl permanently curling on her lips. It pulled them back to show teeth, not blood stained sadly, but sharp fangs. Her hackles rose and she stalked toward him as if she were stalking prey. Not that he would move or anything, but she didn’t exactly care at the moment. Loud snarls continued to let their way out of her throat while she made her way toward him. Then she stood before him, took a deep breath and stared at the ground for a moment before looking up and flipping out on him.

Kill something else? Kill something else! I wanted THIS one, and what do you do?! You kill him all for your selfish ass self!

She paused to snarl some more. Snarling was good. Snarling was so J’adore didn’t become her next victim. Fine, maybe another prey would suffice. It would give her something to take her anger out on. She looked away from him and pondered the thought for a moment. Yes, if he actually lets me KILL this one.. I will be happy. Well, at least normal or content. She looked up at him again and half yelling and half not, she told him what the plan was.

Fine! But I get to kill THIS one! You do not touch it! YOU just be my wing man and help corner it for me… I want to do the mauling this time…

She took another deep breath and smelled something, well someone, nearby. Another lone wolf, but not in the Souls’ Territory borders. Since they were pretty close to actually leaving Souls, they could smell all others lingering around outside their wonderland. Wonderful…

Axelle trotted lowly towards the scent. She stayed low to the ground so that the other would not be able to spot her. Too late. There was a black wolf, big one, standing quite near to her. Nearer than she expected him to be. He stood in place and snarled at her. Oh, well. I was spotted anyway. She stood tall and walked more so over to him, snarling too with her tail high and hackles raised. She’d been waiting to do this for so long. Seeing how the other wolf backed off, he must’ve smelled the Souls scent on her. He continued to back away. Good, this isn’t gonna be a fight then. But then, when he guard was down, the wolf lunged at her knocking her to the ground and biting whatever he can. He had her pinned, but her teeth were grabbing whatever they could too.

One swift move and she had the brute off of her and rolling away in the snow. She immediately jumped on him and tore at his body. He managed to kick her off of him and darted away limping and leaving a trail of blood. Axelle was bleeding, too, from her face and neck. The brute turned and headed into the trees. He will not get far limping like that. Plus, he was leaving a trail of blood behind him that was easy to scent. Couldn’t get much easier.

Axelle fell behind and waited for J’adore to catch up. He probably wasn’t far since the fight was going on for a few minutes now. It was time to pursue.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread