[M] - The Savage in us all
[html]

Short because my muse had been wasted on school Sadp>

The golden man pranched on his four paws and span three-sixty in the air. 'It's here!' he said, willing Axelle to follow him over the the tree he was using as a shelter. Digging hard at the frozen earth he produced a bottle of vodka. 'Igg 'eeper 'own, 'ders 'rugs', he struggled to speak with his mouthful. He dropped the bottle and re spoke his words, 'I said 'Dig deeper down, theres drugs' he nodded, ' And more booze'. A sudden thought went through his mind, he sound do this more often. Hide his booze, because the main reason he dropped the bottle was the temperature of it. I don't know what on earth the drugs are, I found them and used some, they didn't kill me so I'm guessing there not rat poison' he explained with a huge grin. He found them in Halifax, they had various affects and J'adore was very proud of his stock.

<style type="text/css">
.seastarjadore-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.seastarjadore b {font-weight:bold; color:#efc4a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.seastarjadore p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.seastarjadore {margin:0 auto; background-color:#808fa2; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/f24ihh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e263a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #202e2e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread