[M] - The Savage in us all
[html]

Not sure which drugs they are? I’m leaving that up to you Smile &sorry it took so long, I wrote it like a week ago and was alllmmooosttt done, and my computer died. -___- and it didn't save, so I had to rethink of my post again X.X

Axelle followed J’adore over to his tree. He began to scrape at the frozen ground with his paws, and then came out with a bottle of vodka. She approached his side and helped him dig until she saw a small, clear baggy with the drugs. She didn’t see another bottle, but she didn’t think they would need one. The vodka looked full enough for the both of them.

What do you feel when you’re on them?

At least if he didn’t know what they were, she wanted to know what kind of high they gave. She dipped her two-toned head into the hole and pulled the bag up carefully with her small front teeth. Then she dropped it in the snow and looked at it. She wasn’t sure if she totally wanted to do this. Drinking she was comfortable with, but drugs were another story. She looked at the bottle of vodka, then at the drugs, then her gaze finally rested on J’adore.

Word Count → 163

<style>
.axelle-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.axelle-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.axelle-t98 b {color:#1C1712; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.axelle-t98 {background-color:#D7C0AD; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#53483E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread